Yoinked from theproudmisogynist on tumblr.
Fanfic Batch = at least 50,000 words read, including those stories mentioned in the linked rec post (if linked).
- 1) The Sense of Wonder by Rachel Carson. *****
2) Bloodhound by Tamora Pierce. *****
3) Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead. **/*
4) Fanfic Batch 1.
5) Frostbite by Richelle Mead. ****
6) Shadow Kiss by Richelle Mead. ***
7) Eclipse by Stephenie Meyer. *
8) The Velveteen Rabbit by Margery Williams Bianco. ****
9) Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer. **
10) Blood Promise by Richelle Mead. **
11) Spirit Bound by Richelle Mead. **
12) Last Sacrifice by Richelle Mead. **
13) Thirteen Ways to Sink a Sub by Jamie Gilson. ****
14) Bloodlines by Richelle Mead. ***
15) They're Poets and They Know It by Meredith Hamilton (ed). ***
16) A Treasury of Christmas Stories chosen by Sian Hardy. ****
17) Myth and Romance: The Art of J W Waterhouse by John William Waterhouse. ***
18) When You Lose Someone You Love by Susan Squellati Florence (written and illustrated). **
19) Mastiff by Tamora Pierce. ***
20) Sandry's Book by Tamora Pierce (audiobook). ****
21) The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins. ****
22) The Five People You Meet in Heaven by Mitch Albom. ****
23) Maya Angelou Poems by Maya Angelou. *****
24) Eats, Shoots & Leaves by Lynne Truss. ****
25) The Singer of All Songs by Kate Constable. *****
26) The Waterless Sea by Kate Constable. *****
27) The Tenth Power by Kate Constable. ***
28) Coffee, Cream and Curry by Judy Powell. ****
29) The Difference Between You and Me by Madeleine George. ***
30) A Lesbian Nun Story: Kicking the Habit - An Autobiographical Novel by Jeanne Cordova. *****
31) Holiday Special Edition 2011 published by L-Book ePublisher. **
32) Coraline by Neil Gaiman. *****
33) Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins. *****
34) The Lesbian in Front of the Classroom: Writings by Lesbian Teachers by Caroline Sidaway, M. Eugenia Rosa, Ellen Louise Hart, Sarah-Hope Parmeter, and Anza Stein; edited by Sarah-Hope Parmeter and Irene Reti. ***
35) Happy Accidents by Jane Lynch.
36) Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins. ****
37) My Romantic Love Wars by Betty Dodson. *****
38) Two Erotic Tales: Aphrodite and the Songs of Bilitis by Pierre Louÿs. ***
39) Dykeversions: Lesbian Short Fiction edited by Price Stern Sloan Publishing and Lesbian Writing & Publishing Collective. ****
40) Below the Root by Zilpha Keatley Snyder. ****
41) Cyanide and Happiness by Matt Melvin, Dave Mcelfatric, Kris Wilson and Dave McElfatrick. ****
42) In Every Port by Karin Kallmaker. ***
43) Fanfic Batch 1 by Various.
44) Fanfic Batch 2 by Various.
45) Fanfic Batch 3 by Various.
46) Fanfic Batch 4 by Various.
47) Memories of Marbacka by Selma Lagerlöf. ****
48) Reunion by Fred Uhlman. ****
49) Fanfic Batch 5 by Various.
50) Fanfic Batch 6 by Various.
51) Fanfic Batch 7 by Various.
52) Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone [UK Edition] by J. K. Rowling. ****
53) The Lesbian Kama Sutra by Kat Harding. ***
54) Below the Root by Zilpha Keatley Snyder. ****
Further reviews may be found here, as part of my Goodreads account.
Well, I wanted to get 52 'books' read in the year, one for each week. I succeeded at least that. I think I've forgotten some books here and there because I wasn't proactive about updating as soon as I finished reading. Still, better than my years at university!
[Crossposted from dreamwidth.]