- Catch up on Livejournal;
- Go through inbox again;
- Go through the pile of Almost Everything I Own that is currently on my bed;
- Put it all somewhere else, preferably in this mythical 'Away' place people keep talking about;
- Write letters, especially to the campers who really want them from me;
- Write three fest stories and prepare for more;
- No REALLY WRITE A FEST STORY BECAUSE IT IS DUE SOON AND YOU REMEMBER WHAT A DEADLINE IS, DON'T YOU KIWI? DON'T MAKE ME KNOCK SOME SENSE INTO YOU WITH A FRYING PAN AND ALSKDJFLKALAKJSDF HEY--!
- Be a calm, collected person
Meet Kiwi. She is a Harry Potter fanfic writer who has recently graduated university and fallen into a Slump. Today she is trying to write a story.
Kiwi's story is not going the way she intended.
Headdesk: the sound of a story not started; the sound of a writer Not Writing; the sound of fests themselves. Kiwi is frustrated.
Here we leave Kiwi. Let us all wish Kiwi luck. Good luck, Kiwi! Good luck!
Expect more procrastination posts. The story, as you can tell, is going well.
Fests: 1; Kiwi: 0