- [+] My brother turned 19 before, which means I officially think of him as something-other-than-a-kidling.
- [-] This does not mean he's any less of a dweeb. I mentioned something along the lines of 'make sure not to drink to the point you can't stand up' on his FB wall as part of my happy birthday; he mentioned he may have to take up the challenge. He is now drunk enough that he threw up three times on the way back from the bar and he may have been able to stand up, but his walking was certainly sub-par. However, it is a little hilarious and he's being a good sport. He won't live this down. Future sibling teasing, huzzah! (Even when I turned 21 I didn't get that drunk. Or, uhm, drunk at all... *boring*)
- [-] I used to be all 'yay yay unisex bathrooms!' for supporting non-gender-binary people and that I am practically living in the library where there is one...I am not so pleased and will have to re-think this stance. I swear university-aged man-boys can't aim their own willies. It smells gross, I can't go near the seats, the floors are disgusting and it's just BLECH.
- [-] It is possible to turn off an alarm while asleep... Er, oops.
- [-] My Mammalian Reproduction group just does not work. I have done so much for the presentation it's ridiculous, and we couldn't even organise one time to meet before our presentation tomorrow. One of them is still asking when the presentation starts and why some of her slides have been deleted. (Does she even READ emails? She overlapped someone else's topic!) *Fumes.* Group work and presentations are ridiculous. Pity that third year is made up of group presentations...
- [-] I should not have looked up my exam schedule. It has incorporated all of my exam fears. My worst exam is on a double-exam day with an exam the day before and another the day after. I can't even. 7 exams within 8 days, plus one more randomly 15 days after the first. I thought I was going to die the moment I saw it. Thinking about it makes me want to cry until July.
- [+] Working on my dissertation for hours.
- [-] Realising there was very little chance I would get a FULL draft to Nick-the-supervisor on Friday morning, despite how hard I've been working toward it.
- [+] Remembering that he said I could email him at the beginning of the week if I didn't think I could make that. Emailing him my progress and next steps but my fear I won't make the full draft deadline for then.
- [+] Claire deciding I am going on a double date with Hannah and various others from her household.
- [+] Time with Claire.
- [+] Emailing Coleen that I need more time for the Rowe application (I outlined it the day I got it and have a few answered well, but need more time for a really good application) and her giving it to me with no issues. I love Rowe.
- [-] Presentation on oestrus detection in cattle tomorrow morning and having to go early to print out my notes and meet with my group.
- [-] All-nighter tomorrow to work on my dissertation.
- [+] Getting to sleep again on the weekend.
- [+/-] Being far too tempted to purchase more icon space because I love icons too much. And sure, I spend enough time on Livejournal to merit it, but it's really not something I need! Silly Kiwi.
- [-] Still really, really wanting to curl up with my teddy bear and cry in my bed in foetal position until June at least. May is going to eat me. Augh.
8+ / 10-
And I guess that is my life for the moment. I am such a mess of everything.
Also, queen_of_snapes, I thought this would interest you. You know how in anime girls have Jiggle Factor with their breasts? I realised today that, despite believing it to be a myth, my new bra gives me anime jiggle factor. That is so bizarre. But it reminded me of Fable and you, somehow, so I giggled.
This is an incredibly ridiculous video of anime breasts. Enjoy!
"The bluebird sings a lullaby; the firefly gives a light; the twinkling stars are candles bright; sleep, Faeries all, Good Night."
[Elizabeth T. Dillingham; "A Faery Song"]