It is a rather a grey day and my hip doesn't appreciate it.
Woke up on time (yay) and off to get ready quickly in a minute. Woke up feeling more capable about getting into London. Today will be a long day.
- Travel to Women's Campaign conference. [1.5 hours, overestimated]
- Sister Activist Training Day [7 hours]
- Travel to Reading Campus [1.5 hours, overestimated]
- Omer's glow-art performance [no idea]
- Anime society (depending on how long Omer's art performance lasts)
- Mojo's with the anime society
- Home to work on dissertation outline for meeting on Tuesday.
It's time to pull out hard-core Kiwi!