- 00:23 I'm about to look at my Environment in Practice coursework marks for second year. This could be good or terrible.
- 00:25 Holy shite. I got an 85 on the Hedgerow Survey and a 90 on River Cole. That makes up for the 68 on part two of group experiment!
- 00:26 That's a first for Environment in Practice, a 20-credit rather than 10-credit module. That's good news at least!
- 01:54 OMIGODS WILL PLAYING THE UKULELE I AM BAWLING UKE ON GLEE THERE IS UKE SINGING AND GLEEJOY AND AAAHHHH AAAAAHHH AAAAAHHH. There we go.
- 13:39 I have food and chocolate downstairs. Why am I upstairs? Oh right, I have to hoover my floor and bed and move stuff 'round.
- 18:09 It is now 6 in the evening. I have played a few hours of uke and watched TBBT. Time to really get packing. Blech.
- 20:16 Wish I could be sleeping instead of poking at packing. Pretty much through my 'stuff' (no decorations), but not clothes.
- 20:16 My room is not going to look like my room at all over the summer. There'll be nothing in it. It will be time to get creative with stuff.
And that's a wrap, folks! Kupokweh!