- 23:11 I made my grandmother very very happy today. That is good news. ♥ I am also at Eve's, which is a surprise to me. Good good!
- 01:34 I have decided that Kiwi Starfish would be a ridiculously fun pen name. Fear not, it will probably change tomorrow!
- 12:25 "When I left uni, I was DONE with studying! I knew I wouldn't want to come back, not for at least another 20 years." Overheard.
- 12:27 Heard that at the Global Cafe, where I am once again. That quote sums up my opinion of uni & education right now!
- 12:48 Pretty woman alert! She has definitely had some days of corset-wearing in her past. What a figure! And purple hair to boot! [Global Cafe]
- 13:00 The middle-aged companions next to me are celebrating their anniversary. I love being in public. [Global Cafe]
- 13:03 Tori Amos' 'Silent All These Years' is playing. My goodness, I love this place. [Global Cafe]
- 13:42 I have a cream cheese and roasted veg baguette. This is a good turn. Done with Beholder, onto procrastination then work!
- 20:38 Claire and Eve have left. Now in the Global Cafe alone working on my dissertation and waiting for live music to start. (:
And that's a wrap, folks! Kupokweh!