- 01:17 That was by far the strangest encounter I have ever had. My brain just doesn't even know what to do right now.
- 11:45 My phone has run off somewhere. I wasn't going to be concerned for a while, but now it's been a while and I'm concerned. Come, phone!
- 13:22 What I learned today: if you can't find your phone, always look under your bed. Even if it's just a mattress. They're sneaky devils.
- 14:38 Batgirl is watching the Butterfly Scrubs Chapel episode of Grey's. Yes, I am totally watching over her shoulder.
- 14:50 Idea: probably not a good idea to send the letter from my free chlamydia test as proof of address to prove I'm not an axe murderer.
- 17:28 I am revising lectures on plant developmental biology to catch up with the other girl doing this project. Not how I pictured my summer.
- 19:09 If my computer would stop hating this sodding lecture, I would be off celebrating my friend's birthday. Rawrghugh.
And that's a wrap, folks! Kupokweh!