- Put away all clothes.
- Deal with nails.
- Write shopping list - also remember to eat.
- Confirm meeting with Fry about leaving early in Summer Term.
- Figure out picture for police record form for Stonybrook job.
- Read some Science, A History.
- Do a good chunk of the River Cole assignment for Environment in Practice.
- Email Grampa & Memere to thank them for card & article.
- Thank friends for post.
- Put things on my wall.
- Pay my field course.
- Don't freak out over upcoming assignments/exams - remember to laugh.
- Do a bit of writing on Minerva fest (for sanity).
- Update journals.
- Upload pictures.
- Switch bags.
- Start the longer-term TDL stuff.
So that's what I accomplished. A bit, but not enough. Should have to more done on Cole. This is one of those assignments that reminds me every moment just how stuffed I am. Haven't even looked at the big group project yet. Ah, phooey, these next few weeks are going to be icktastic. And I've got class tomorrow planting seeds or something.
Bridget Jones' Diary 2 was good, though; the housemates made me watch it. Read another journal paper. Work is hard when one feels ridiculously screwed. Thursday night should be an interesting push, then I've got the weekend to do the Group Project and then 4 days of cram revision before my first two exams. Rawr.
Dear Environment in Practice:
You are a full-year, two-term course with ample time to spread out our coursework and module marks. Why is it, then, that you have FORTY-FRAKKING-FIVE percent due in right when we should be revising for exams, but are incidentally also taking a week-long summer module on Habitat Management? Could you not have some of this coursework due another time? You are just so full of bad timing in my life. I do not appreciate this. You make me a hot dog mess. In all maturity, you are a bumface.
Growl rawr glare,