- 22:04 Frak it, this computer hates WMM. I can't be bothered. But at least I have Zoë Lewis music now. That makes everything better.
- 22:12 I hit 7,000 tweets. That's sort of insane in its own rite. That's 980,000 characters potentially, although I didn't use them all.
- 22:19 I'm about to start working. I would prefer to be doing it on my laptop from my bed, but I am a dummy face. Here I go.
- 22:45 I am always reminded at the best times that I have the most amazing people in my life. I've started working. Break soon after starting.
- 23:28 So the Hedgerow Survey has to be at least 500 words, probably, up to maybe 650. Will still be a bugger to do. Ah well.
- 00:03 I really have to pee and there's no where open at midnight on campus. I was so tempted to just go behind a tree. I'm terrible.
- 01:12 fawm.org/songs/7647/ - This song is one of my new favourites. It's eco-friendly and delightful.
- 02:58 It is 3 a.m. on Friday night and I am on campus working because I WANT to be. My life is strange. This isn't due 'til Monday. WTFrak.
- 02:59 I am reminded, once again, that the reason I do most of my last-minute work at night is 'cause Brain wants to. It always works now!
And that's a wrap, folks! Kupokweh!