- 18:04 I got the job at Stonybrook! This is good good news! I have a summer job! This is so exciting.
- 18:12 Conversations with my sister are the best ever. How is it that we seem to have all the same ideas for life and doing things and being?
- 18:24 OH MY GOODNESS WHILE BEING A CAMP COUNCELLOR I AM SO GOING TO BE LIKE MS. FRIZZLE! YOU HAVE NO IDEA! This is so rockin'.
- 20:23 Oh my goodness my supervisor made a joke on my paper commentary. But I don't think I want alcohol and drug plants in my summary... erm...
- 20:24 Oh and he did it with a wink face. My supervisor is so much cooler than Jo and Nae's. This is not debatable.
- 20:25 "Students might respond...to beer and drugs many kinds... plant derived, or have things changed since 70s when I was a student? ;-)"
- 20:26 Although this leaves me wondering if I should seriously include "(or of beer glass and bong)" in the sentence about appreciating plants.
- 20:50 Whatever, it's down to 588 words instead of 500 and I don't want to cut anymore out. With 10% rule, that's 38 words over. Fine.
And that's a wrap, folks! Kupokweh!