- 00:59 Things in the world look better when I have hot chocolate. This is a true fact. Mmmm it is steaming beautiful chocolateyness. ♥
- 17:27 I got a 60 on the Weed Biology test I took last term. That's a B. I got a B for half the module. That's okay, then. I'll survive.
- 17:27 I can also get back the mark on the essay I did first week of term. I'm not sure I'm prepared for this at all.
- 17:29 OK. I've got Empire Records, a comfort film of mine, ready to play as soon as I check. I can do this. I can do this.
- 17:35 I got a 55. A C. Well, I'll get over it, I guess. I'm really not meant to write philosophy of science essays. I'm going to go be sad now.
- 17:46 I feel nauseated at the thought of exams now. It's only week 4 Spring Term. Sigh. At least I know I've already passed one course.
- 20:21 Empire Records has now been my comfort film for almost three years. Time flies when you don't think about it.
- 21:06 I really need to get the copy of Empire Records that I love. This one somewhat does the trick, but it misses scenes I love.
And that's a wrap, folks! Kupokweh!