- 00:30 "Baby, you know I don't like you talking to God while we're trying to have a discussion." Oh, Scrubs & Carla. You slay me. In a good way.
- 00:33 "If people think I'm giving once a year, they only ASK once a year. Now get out of my way, Nurse Tisdale's wearing ankle socks today."
- 06:15 Katie: Will you hold down my shirt while I take my coat off? Snoopy : You're wearing flannel. K: Yea. S & me together: You lesbian!
- 06:15 My life has been non-stop hectic for more than a week now, really. Wow. I'm impressed. A little knackered, but mainly impressed. Whoa.
- 06:23 WTF Facebook works way too quickly. Invite a friend to dinner once and already mutual friends on FB. Internet culture, can't keep up!
- 18:34 I don't know what to do with my life right now. In this moment I am in a bad place. Going to try to chill out. Oh my goodness, life. Ack.
- 19:49 "Will you get off my ex-wife?" "I will if you will." "Gosh dammit, now I'm too proud of ya to be mad at you." Dr. Cox Rox. #scrubs
- 20:52 I don't know what it is, but sneezing is the most painful thing I can ever do with a hip replacement. WTFrak, REALLY?!
And that's a wrap, folks! Kupokweh!