- I wish seducing and coming on to people were as easy as they just made it look on Scrubs. Or maybe it is and I've never been interested...hmm.
- Pirate Steve just came up into my room and drunkenly rambled about sex for like half an hour. And I have to pee again. Damn vodka.
- "Sex is a touchy subject." The mind of 16-year-old Kiwi was a fascinating place.
- I joined a winter fest. Someone really should just shoot me in the foot. That would probably be just as wise. :P
- Today I am not good friends with soil and soil macro-arthropods. Just so you know. Or cultivation or ploughing. Grumbles.
- "Oh I'm sorry sport, I was thinking about soup." I think I want to use that line. Or every line in Daria. Or both. Oh Scrubs and Daria. ♥
- "I'm just...looking for my dignity." "...did you find it?" "No. ...I think I might have left it in college." Sigh head-hands.
- Of course at the 15-minute mark, at a time for another break, there is a man in a Speedo. I don't really need to see that. Back to work.
And that's a wrap, folks! Kupokweh!