- Back from my meditation. Holy shite it's been like an hour! WTFrak! Giggles. Alright, back to typing up notes. Bedtime in two hours. ack.
- Would you help me search for a fairy cave on an August moon and a low, low tide? (Why does that quote get to me so much? Wow, tingles.)
- 28.3k. Holy crow, if I get to writing tomorrow I may hit the 30k barrier. Whoa. And I'm going to bed pretty much on time now. Cool!
- I really hate waking up sad. Waking up having to reorient myself is not fun. I want cuddles and someone around to say it will be okay. :(
- The amount of information I am supposed to put into a 600-word section of an assessment is absolutely frakking ridiculous. Urgh.
- And another huge lot of information for the 800-word section of the assessment. Lots of research to be done later.
- I really hope I don't bomb this assessment. I mean, I won't, because I don't bomb...but I hope I can produce a reasonable paper for it.
- 12.34. It's my favourite time of the day. Yay! Time to head downstairs soon for lunch and leaving for environment in practice. :)
- Ahhh I love Scrubs referencing Grey's Anatomy. "It's like they took our lives and put them on television!" Makes me giggle.
And that's a wrap, folks! Kupokweh!