- Woke up at 5.30 and revised Hayley's 'unknown' cards until 6.
- Revised with Hayley when she came in some time until 6, until 10 past 8.
- Down for "breakfast" and coffee.
- Hopping up and down around Pip and Jojo, being nervous and the lot.
- Exam at 9. Answered 22/50 quite confidently, and then answered up to 40/50 with the "I'm pretty sure"s and "I have a feeling"s and "It's 50-50 and I'm leaning." Hopefully that'll mean a pass.
- Came back and relaxed with Aspen/lappy. Put in my washing. Saved all the stuff for my courses onto my memory stick. Took up washing, folded, put away. Quick tea. Love sitting by myself with my music and smiling through a meal.
- My friends probably think I'm avoiding them, or at least I'm getting that vibe, and the less-than-happy-with-it vibe. And I just needed some not-stressed me time. I didn't even have it in my to explain that. If they had walked into my room any time today, they would have seen I wasn't even using lights. My curtains are closed. I have gone 100% Kiwi Lair, headphones on everywhere.
- Have read a bit of Grey's fanfic. Steamy stuff. "Internet Is for Porn" came on while I was reading and that made me giggle. Changed my mood theme to a Grey's Calzone one.
- Didn't vacuum/clean my sink and surfaces, but I was honestly feeling so knackered that my keys and wallet in my hand felt incredibly heavy. Shaking a bit. So I hopped in bed and I've been in since 8, which is lovely, so so lovely.
- Emailed the Pagan group in the area through the yahoo group introducing myself and got some nice welcoming responses, so I hope to go to the next moot, which is the 5th. I will be free! And they said it would probably be very possible for me to get a ride if I put up an email when I could make it.
- I love the icon I made at random while I was doing the meme.
- I love the song I am listening to.
I made a revision schedule/time-table.
It's very ambitious. It's alright if I don't get 3 mammal lectures done each time, I can get a bit more done in the 1 lecture day for it, and if I have to I can do a few in the "Revise All" days. Chemistry shouldn't be terrible to do that. They're in easy booklets. Ecology I'm not sure about. Humans if I have to do more during the weekend that's not a biggie, so that's good too.
It just feels good to have it put down like that. I feel dorky for colour-coding it, but I wanted to know when I was doing more and when I was doing less, and certainly have a blaring "I AM AN EXAM" announcement for those days. Not as pretty as it could be but it's there.
So, that's it! I needed some me time. I'm so glad to to have had it. I'll be working hard for the next few days, methinks.
(My mood theme picture reminds me of the scene and the fact that they were working on the Tree-Crazy activist girl who went on about "The climate is going up, the bees are dying, the trees are being cut down!" and I totally feel like that crazy girl. Nickname and all, insisting I be called something other than my birth name. I felt very giggly to have a Kiwicharacter in Grey's. And, uhm, after Julia Butterfly Hill, I have always wanted to pull the tree stunt. And I would SO do it for a mature oak! And yes she would have a name encompassing her wisdom. So yes. I am a caricature Grey's character toooo!)