- Go to Google image search.
- Type in your answer to each question.
- Choose a picture from the first page.
- Use this website to make your collage.
- Save the image for use in this note.
1. What is your name?
2. What is your favorite food?
3. What is your hometown?
4. What is your favorite color?
5. What is your favorite movie?
6. What is your favorite drink?
7. What is your dream vacation?
8. What is your favorite dessert?
9. What is one word to describe yourself?
10. How are you feeling right now?
11. What do you love most in the world?
12. What do you want to be when you grow up?
1) Are you really ready for 125 questions?
I just took the Living Hell exam and survived. I’m ready for anything.
2) Was your last real relationship a mistake?
There wasn’t really enough of a relationship to have it be a mistake. I’ve never had enough of a relationship to have it be a real mistake.
3) Do you believe in God?
Sometimes, sometimes not. The form changes, when it’s there.
4) Who did you last say "I love you" to?
I don’t know. It’s not something I say very often.
5) Do you regret it?
Given I don’t remember when I last said it...but no, there’s not a lot of stuff I can regret. And if there ever is I can usually not remember it/the fact that I regret it. So my lack of memory tends to supply a “no regrets” lifestyle.
6) Have you ever been depressed?
7) Have a best friend?
I call Snoopy my best friend. I don’t really know what a Best Friend is, though. I’ve got lots of really close friends. Are they best? I don’t know. Seems weird to use the term best friend in actuality, given that that somehow implies there’s a worst friend on the other end!
8) Are you a boy or girl?
Physically female. Often mentally. Sometimes not, sometimes opposite, sometimes in the middle. I haven’t been raised so that it matters. I’m whatever I feel that day, and that’s okay for me.
9) What is your relationship status?
Perpetually single. I wouldn’t mind some companionship.
10) How do you want to die?
In a Zen Master way. You know, standing on my head or something. Or saying something really silly, so that I will always be remembered for having eccentric last words. And I want to die on my birthday. I don’t want my ghost to have to remember a birthday AND a deathday. One in the same, please! (I don’t care if that makes my birthday sad—when I die, if my birthday’s going to be sad it will be regardless of my deathdate, and I don’t really want it to be sad. I want celebrations! Even though I’m not there! Because who knows, maybe I will be. And if not, I’d rather leave behind celebrations! Would much rather miss a party than a grudge meeting.)
11) What did you last eat?
A croissant. Sort of. I nibbled at it. Nervous stomach before exams and all.
12) Play any sports?
I used to play football (European), softball, basketball, and other sports recreationally. Basketball and American football and lacrosse and field hockey and swimming and occasional horseback riding. I still like drabbling in it when my poor prematurely old body approves the idea, but most of the time I don’t last very long.
13) Do you bite your nails?
When they’re uneven and painful or they need to be quickly fixed and I have no clippers or scissors.
14) When was your last physical fight?
I don’t remember. Probably with my brother. We’re rough and tumble like that. And we’ve both got wicked, uncontrollable tempers sometimes. But we make a wicked team if you try to go against us, watch outtt!
15) Do you have an attitude?
A strange flavour of attitude, yes.
16) Do you like someone?
No, hardly ever.
17) Whats your real name?
Everyone calls me Kiwi. To me, that’s my Real Name. How can you get any more real than what you request people call you and everyone happily obliges, saying it’s fitting?
19) Are you gonna get high later?
Absolutely not. My normal sobriety is the high of another.
20) Do you hate anyone at the moment?
I don’t think so, and I never remember if I do anyway. I don’t think I have it in me to authentically hate someone.
21) Do you miss someone?
Now that I’m not stressed for the moment, no I don’t. I don’t really do the Missing thing unless I’m really really down and out of myself, and even then it’s really just wishing to be back up again.
22) Twirl or cut your spaghetti?
23) Do you tan a lot?
Absolutely not. I used to be a sun goddess. Now the sun hates me. I have two shades: moon-pale and lobster-red.
24) Have any pets?
A pug and a brother. :]
25) How exactly are you feeling?
Hungry and pleased.
26) Ever eaten food in a car while someone or yourself is driving?
I have probably done more eating in cars than I ever should have.
27) Ever made out in the bathroom?
No. Would have been preferable to the dancefloor, I think. Although then I would have been a bit trapped. Knix that.
28) Would you take any of your exes back?
29) Are you scared of spiders?
Yes, but I love them.
30) Would you go back in time if you were given the chance?
Yes, but not to change my own life or anything. I find the idea of going back to older moments in my life a bit boring.
31) Do you regret anything from your past?
Yeah, the whole memory? I can’t really think of anything. ‘cause all the things I thought I might regret actually created something better in the end, or made me appreciate things and learn lessons. So no, not really. I shake my head and laugh at myself for a few things sometimes, when I think of them, but if regret implies wishing things had gone differently in any way, then no.
32) What are your plans for this weekend?
Revising. Possibly going out once, maybe. Hopefully going to service.
33) Do you want to have kids?
Yes. But not in the traditional sense, I suppose.
34) Did you ever kiss someone whose name starts with an E?
I think the girl in the club might have had an E name, but I didn’t catch it and didn’t particularly care, so I don’t know?
35) Do you type fast?
From the number of comments I get, yes, I suppose so.
36) Do you have piercings? How many?
Four. Three left lobe and one lip. I like that I get to say four now. I’ll end at five, when I one day get my right cartilage done. Could be years yet.
37) Want any more?
Woops. Just answered that one.
38) Can you spell well?
I believe so. Although now I’ve switched to British spelling most of the time. Helps my spelling for exams and such.
39) Do you miss anyone from your past?
I don’t think so? If so, the feeling of missing has gone away. If I start missing them I get in touch.
40) What are you craving right now?
41) Ever been to a bonfire party?
Yes. They’re one of my favourite things.
43) Have you ever been on a horse?
44) Kissed someone in a pick up truck?
45) Have you ever broken someone's heart?
Not that I know of.
46) Have you ever been cheated on?
Not that I know of, or would have cared about.
47) Have you made a boyfriend/girlfriend cry?
Not that I know of.
49) Would you live with someone without marrying them?
It’s more likely than my marrying them and living with them.
50) What should you be doing?
Whatever I want. Like feeding my ickle tummy tums!
51) What's irritating you right now?
52) Have you ever liked someone?
I suppose so. Never huge amounts. I’ve never, like, pined hopelessly over someone.
53) Does somebody love you?
Yeah! I get lots of love! I love it!
54) What is your favorite color?
Hunter or forest green.
55) Have you ever changed clothes in a vehicle?
I do it constantly.
57) Do you have trust issues?
No, not really. Not that I’ve never had my trust broken, I just don’t feel it’s worth the effort and energy of keeping up the cynicism anymore.
60) Do you have a good relationship with your parents?
Yes. I love them! They love me! We’re all a big happy family.
62) Do you believe your most recent ex thinks about you?
Nawr, probably not.
63) Who was the last person you cried in front of?
Haley. We were revising and I was getting discouraged. By lipids. It makes me giggle now.
64) Do you give out second chances too easily?
Yup. I give out lots of chances. I don’t have a certain number. I don’t think I give them too easily. I just don’t get as hurt anymore when people break them. I don’t think I’m disconnected or anything, I just...accept. And move on. But if you do prove to lack great quantities of integrity, that’s your own integrity problem and you’ll be facing it on your own and with whatever other friends you can summon up, ‘cause I do have a stopping point. (But if you prove yourself again years later and I believe it/feel it to be right, you can come back in!)
65) Is it easier to forgive or forget?
I tend to do both pretty quickly. And I find it far too easy to forget things.
66) Is this year the best year of your life?
Every year progressively seems to be the best year of my life.
67) What was your child hood nickname?
Cole. Ol’ King Cole. Niki. Wee-ki. Squirmelina. Thumbelina. Little one. Tweetie pie (one of my favourites!).
68) Have you ever walked outside completely naked?
Often. One of my favourite things to do.
69) Do you think you're a good person?
Yes. Sometimes I forget, but it always comes back in the end.
70) Do you believe everything happens for a reason?
I have my moments. But usually, mentally, no.
71) What is the last thing you did before you went to bed last night?
Read things about lipid membranes.
73) What is bothering you?
74) Have you ever been out of the country?
Laughter. I’ll have to go with yes.
75) Do you play the Wii?
Sometimes, when they’re around. I tend to read and watch others play.
76) Are you listening to music right now?
Celtic Woman – Nella Fantasia. I love listening to my iPod alone in my room instead of using my computer, for some reason. Which makes it funny when I sing ‘cause no one else can hear the music.
77) Do you like Chinese food?
78) Do you know your fathers b-day?
December 16th. Sometimes I accidentally mix up Em and Dee’s ‘cause one’s the 15th and one’s the 16th, but I usually get them right. (And sometimes I’m convinced my birthday is the 21st or the 23rd. I am not the Queen of remembering my birthdays.)
79) Are you afraid of the dark?
Sometimes, I have my moments, but then I just laugh at myself.
81) Are you mean?
Not usually. I used to be. Not so much these days, which makes me happier.
82) Can you keep white shoes clean?
Absolutely not. Nor would I want to. I’d probably Sharpie them to death right away.
83) Have you noticed this survey stopped getting personal?
84) Do you believe in true love?
I believe in love? Who needs the adjective?
85) Are you proud of the person you've become?
Exceedingly. I am thrilled with how I am turning out.
86) Do you like the outside?
89) Are you currently bored?
I don’t get bored.
90) Do you wanna get married?
No. I wouldn’t mind a commitment ceremony/hand-fasting ceremony of sorts between me and another/others, but marriage for itself no. Although if it came with benefits, taxes and living and such, that outweighed my apathy, maybe. And if she wanted it enough, I’d probably do it for her. I hope that some day soon I can say that to “they” as well. I don’t know how I’m going to turn out in that matter.
91) Is it cute when a boy/girl calls you baby?
I have never been called baby, and I imagine I would not be particularly flattered, no.
92) Are you hungry?
Less hungry than I was a few minutes ago. My stomach gets happy when I’m typing.
93) Do you have a bank account?
Two. Different counties.
94) What makes you happy?
Most things. If I’m in the right presence of mind, pretty much everything is happy-inducing. When I’m in the wrong, nothing is.
95) Would you change your name?
I am always contemplating it. It’s only an issue of to what.
96) Ever been to Alaska?
No. I want to.
98) Do you watch the news?
No. I watch the Daily Show when it’s around.
99) What' s your zodiac sign?
Aquarius/Pisces cusp baby.
100) Do you like Subway?
101) Would it be hard to kiss the last person you kissed?
No, it would be exceedingly easy, but I’m very not interested.
102) Your best friend of the opposite sex likes you, what do you do?
I have a best friend of the opposite sex? And he likes me? Uhm, frak. Try to let him down easy?
103) Do you talk like your friends?
No. I don’t talk like my friends anywhere, no matter what accent I’m mimicking. My expressions always shine through.
105) Have you ever seen someone you knew & purposely avoided them?
106) Do you have a friend of the opposite sex who you can act your complete self?
All of them? And of the same sex too? Opposite sex thing is beginning to irk me, I’ll admit. Breathes.
107) Who is the last guy you talked to?
Matt, I think. Last night. I mainly talk with girls.
108) Does it matter if your boyfriend/girlfriend smokes?
I find smoking to be an incredible turn-off, so I probably wouldn’t date a smoker. So yes, it would matter. I’d be very picky with it.
109) Do you go to church?
110) What's going on between you and your best friend?
My “best friend”? She’s started her summer and I’m exceedingly jealous and sad that I’ll get next to no summertime with her. It bums me out. Gutteddddd.
111) Who's the last person you had a deep conversation with?
I haven’t had many deep conversations lately. Not that I really know what deep conversations are.
113) Do you enjoy piercings & tattoos?
Yes. Not in extremes for ME, but I think they can be beautiful on other people.
114) What do you wear more: jeans, sweats, pants, or shorts?
Skirts? I guess I’ll go with jeans.
115) You're a Sharpie marker, what color are you?
A weird Kiwi Green. I’ve had one before. It was epic.
116) Where do you go if you are butt naked and locked out of your house?
Take my time? I can’t imagine being locked out of my house given we don’t really take advantage of the lock feature... I guess I’d go outback and read a book in the yard and call my parents to see when they were coming back.
117) Do you prefer to shower at night or in the morning?
If I need to wake up, morning, but if I’m relaxed and just having some nice time then night. It also means my hair will be a bit less controlled for the next set of days.
118) Have you ever said you'd never love again?
No. I think that’s a ridiculous concept.
119) Do you want to please everyone?
Too often. But I try to knock it off.
120) Have you heard a song that reminds you of someone today?
I heard Fiona Apple’s “Paper Bag” and thought of Toast.
121) Has someone ever made you a promise & broken it?
Yeah, but I don’t consider it a travesty or even that bad. They made a promise of truth in that moment. Truths change. Times change. I don’t expect promises to be forever.
122) Are you alone?
Beautifully so, at present.
123) Do you have any siblings?
1 lovely brother.
124) Did you speak to your father today?
No. I don’t speak with my father very often but it doesn’t diminish our love, and we’d reconnect right away whatever time we talked. I love that.
125) How many months until your birthday?
9 months. I could produce a child for my birthday! (...as if.)