It is, in general, pretty amusing if you want to have it as background noise for 20 minutes. :D Lauren and I had lots of fun.
It also gives proper understanding as to why people enjoy having me in halls/why people are friends with me.
1) What's your name?
2) How old are you?
3) Where are you from? Are you living there right now?
4) Is it cold where you are?
5) What's the time?
6) What are you wearing?
7) What was the last thing you listened to?
8) What was the last thing you ate?
9) What was the last thing you watched on tv?
10) What's your favorite tv show? Why?
11) Quick! Find a book, or something with text on it! Flip to a random page and read some of it! GO!
12) What was the last movie you saw? How was it?
13) Do YOU think you have an accent? Talk about that.
Was also excellent procrastination. I've finished E&E. I'm going through it again now, just reading. I went through the past papers and wrote essay plans. I had others read them and they sounded good, and that was without looking through my notes. So I'm going to look through them again now, then head on to Plant Diversity. Possibly read through the cards once more before bed. Wake up and go through Exploiters some more, then exam at 2 until 5. (4 essays in 3 hours; 45 minutes per essay. Used to do ones like that in Dufault's class, hopefully it'll be similar.) Then right back here to eat supper and get right down to plant diversity revision. We're not going to think about Thursday because that's mainly Genes revisions.