Teh Kwii's Kweh
And that's a wrap, folks! Kupokweh!
- 07:53 @snoopy874 I think I would pick swine flu over end-of-years too, provided I didn't have to die or make them up. Geh. Hits head on wall.
- 07:56 @joyitude I think I'm that kind of tired too. Crying, sleeping and being held sound amazing to me right now. Not gonna happen. Augh.
- 07:56 @snoopy874 Awwwr, those are epic signs and I'm so jealous that you get to go to NoHo pride. I don't know if I get to hit ANY pride this year
- 10:39 F'in heck! (GA Spoiler, stop reading.) Denny and the being back! WTF, no! If it weren't for the lesbians, would throw the show window-way.
- 10:41 Nevermind. If it weren't for the lesbians and CRISTINA, I would throw the show. Cris!snark is the best snark, she's a snark shark., yay yay.
- 11:33 @createsunspots Looking gay is good! I usually look gay, heh.
- 11:34 Wish I were a better Buddhist. That is a very non-Buddhist thought. The prior thought is judgmental. Enlightenment is far yet a breath away.
- 11:47 Frak I have two tests in Enviro in Practice next week. What the frak. Can this be over, please? Frikfrak, I hate tests. Stupid modules.
- 11:49 Dear uni: 4 emails on swine flu in a day seems a bit excessive. You can go back to talking about quiet hours if you want to.
- 11:57 @snoopy874 Yeah. I don't know the when and where's, and don't really know anyone, plus exam time. So not sure about that.
- 12:13 I declare it shower time, given I've put it off so long already. Then we'll see what comes of life.
- 13:33 I actually called the UU group. They meet once a month, second Sun. Will have to go next week. Still have to find weekly something. Quakers?