1.Spell your name without E,R,S,H,K,I,M,L,C,A,Y,N: KW TY (Kwty. Sounds like cutey. Haha.)
2. Are you single? Absolutely! (:
3. What is your favorite number? Going to be all bad and predictable and say 13. But I also really adore 42 and 8.
4. What is your favorite color? Forest/hunter/military green. I like dark-ish greens. But I’m not really a “favourite colour” type of person—I tend to love most. I’m a rainbow girl!
5. Least favorite color? Possibly yellow, because sometimes it can be just too much for me.
6. What are you listening to? I’m not listening to anything. Just being quiet with the tapping of my keypad.
b>7. Are you happy with your life right now?</b> I am, but I’m nervous too.
8. Are you involved with anyone? If that only means romantically, that’s a very limiting question! In my life I am involved with many people. But no, none romantically.
9. What is your favorite subject in school/college? I don’t have one.
10. Do you shop at Abercrombie? No.
11. Do you have money? Not really.
14. Are you gay? Ecstatic! ...very, yes.
15. Where do you wish you were right now? With hippie friends, outside sitting around playing the uke and singing. Frisbees and cool drinks. Birdsong and sun smiles.
16. What should you be doing right now? a) getting out of bed b) organising my stuff c) getting ready for the day d) doing washing e) going into town for clothing f) working. But I fail at life.
Can you blow a bubble? Mmhmm.
with bubbles: Affirmative.
with spit like you did when you were 3: Affirmative.
any other ways to blow a bubble? Soap and my hands and mouth. Used to love doing that in the loo with Quacks.
Can you do a cart wheel? Yes, but more of a roundoff now because of my hip.
Can you touch your toes? Affirmative.
Can you wiggle your ears? Affirmative.
Can you touch your tongue to your nose? Affirmative. Pantaxi teased me enough that I practised. And she still can’t cross her eyes. Cackles.
Did you ever want to be a doctor? Not particularly.
Did you ever want to be a fire fighter? I don’t think so.
Did you ever want to be a teacher? Yes. Still do at some point.
Did you ever break the law? Not that I can seriously recall.
Do you like roller coasters? Love.
Do you own a bike? I own Eri’s old bike and it’s love! <3.
Do you play the lotto? No.
Do you like football? Absolutely—but playing not really watching. And I can’t do much playing these days.
Do you have a shopping addiction? Somewhat, possibly, but not too bad and very easily controlled.
Does your family have family picnics? Yes!
Does your wallet have any pics in it? It has Snoops, and Mum’s basically adopted her haha, and will soon have my little Dweeb/brother.
Last person you hung out with? Sarah.
Last car ride? Uncle.
Last text message from? Sarah.
Last baby you held? No idea. I’m never around many babies. They’re...not really my thing.
Last baby you've seen? Don’t recall. I’m not very attentive when it comes to seeing babies. But I remember the last puppy I saw!
What was the last thing you bought? Lunch.
What was the last thing you had to drink? Schweppes lemonade, win! Uncle bought two bottles!
What was the last thing you watched? Grey’s a few days ago. (I have gone two days without it. Frakking weird.)
What was the last thing you read? Don’t know what was the last book I finished.
What was the last thing you hand wrote? Travel Haiku.
Who last talked to you on the phone? Uncle.
Who was the last person you took a picture of? Haven’t the foggiest.
Who do you miss right now? Hippie friends. Laughing. Not feeling frightened and lazy and stupid.
Who last messaged you on facebook? Some annoying group. I don’t pay attention to messages unless they’re from friends.
What color shirt are you wearing? Washed-out red Felix the Cat one.
Have any tattoos? No.
Have you any piercings? Yes.
Straight hair or curly? Curly. Although it’s finally being weighted down almost enough that it’s not frizzy!
Where are you? Uncle’s spare bedroom/”my room.”
HAVE YOU EVER:
Failed a class? I failed preschool. That’s it.
Accomplished a life goal? Definitely.
Sang in front of a crowd? Mmhmm, at Rowe!
FIVE THINGS YOU WILL FIND IN YOUR ROOM:
2. Rocks for my HappySad Spectrum.
3. Many strange but delightful clothes.
4. A Bedtime Bear wearing a neck bandana and a Snoopy and Woodstock facemask.
5. Little Goddess and Buddha figurines.
TWO RELATIONSHIP QUESTIONS:
1. Want a relationship? Sure if the possibility of a good one arises.
2. Want to get married? I want a commitment ceremony. We’ll see about marriage.
FOUR THINGS ON YOUR MIND:
1. Why am I such a lazy arse? I would feel better if I were productive.
2. This beautiful day is taunting me.
3. I love magpies.
4. I need to stop being so frightened.
The way to win your heart? Maturity, immaturity, intelligence, uniqueness, authenticity, integrity, humour.
When was the last time you really laughed? Last night.
Do you drink milk straight from the carton? Sometimes.
Who knows a big secret about you?No one? I don’t think I have any Big Secrets.
How long is your hair? Waist-length. I am officially calling it long now.
When was the last time you sang out loud? Either fake-busking at the bus station or singing “You’ve Got a Friend” with Carole King last night when she was on the telly.
What did you have for breakfast? Nothing.
Is your birthday on a holiday? on some years: No.
What instant messaging service do you use? Digsby, meebo, AIM, MSN, Yahoo, Skype, Facebook, Gmail.
Are you signed on it right now and if so, who are you talking to? Signed on, not talking.
Can you cook? No.
Did you have a nap today? I had a seven-hour-something sleep. But since it’s all the same day, yeah a nap.
What do you wear more, jeans or sweats? I don’t have any sweats. I wear skirts a lot. Dresses when I have them. Not many jeans, I only have tight girljeans that frequently annoy me and hurt my hip.
When is your birthday? 22 February.
Where did you get the shirt you're wearing? Lisachan.
Do you have any regrets? No, I don’t really understand the concept of regret.
Do you use an alarm clock? When I need to.
What's the first thing you notice of the opposite sex? That they’re opposite sex. Then I generally move on.
Are you a social or antisocial person? Both.
Have the cops ever come to your house? Not that I recall.
Do you have a tan? No. I have two settings. “Pale with tree-like veins” and “Owe I’m a frakking tomato hybrid.”
Ever had braces? Yes. They made me detest carrots.
Are you afraid of the dark? I can make myself be, or not be.
What's your favorite commercial at the moment? Either the Cadbury egg ones, the Cadbury chocolate ones with the eyebrows or the Toyota one with the Free Design song.
Do you always wear your seat belt? Yes.
Who was the last person to disappoint you? Charchar.
You know what you want to do with your life? I have a sketch.
How is life going for you right now? Well.
Do you like American Idol? No.
How do you feel about piercings and tattoos? Go for it. They’ve been on the planet a very long time. I think they can be overdone, but I also think that’s the person’s prerogative and it isn’t my place to judge.
Do you believe that what goes around comes around? Yes. Karma is killer like that.
What is your favorite fruit? Avocado is technically a fruit, so that! Then kiwi and apple and others.
Where is one place you want to visit? Australia.
Done anything illegal? Yes.
Have you ever crawled through a window? Yes. My family is bad with keys.
Are you a morning person or a night person? Night.
Are you a forgiving person? Yes.
Are you taller than 5'6"? Absolutely...not. 4’10 ¾”.
What did you think of this survey? Fun!