Teh Kwii's Kweh
And that's a wrap, folks! Kupokweh!
- 18:20 What? I am so not watching 5-minute intervals of Xena: Warrior Princess as I work! That's preposterous!
- 20:17 I have my first cup of peppermint tea. Took a break for ice cream with Juju and the gang. Twas beautiful. Now back to business.
- 20:36 I just, like, joygasmed over finding a great source about nitrogen fixation. Seriously, being in a science course provides weird excitements
- 22:23 Harry just left Sass's room at half 2 'cause they were "talking." Tussled hair. I wonder if Sass finally made her move? Giggles.
- 22:46 Research complete. Time to organise it. Then reference list, writing, citing, editing reference list, reading, done. Looong, laughter.
- 22:59 Alright, basically 10 pages of notes. Not too bad. Can do this! Loo break, giggles. People are still awake. Silly people.
- 00:11 So. 250 words with references, provided I use them all. This means I'm on my least favourite part: actually writing the stupid report.
- 01:12 500/1500 words, 33%; 2/11 note pages. 5 a.m. I think it isn't completely stinking, either. Yayness. Teensy break.
- 01:18 From 5-minute breaks for Xena, first episode? Love of show rekindled. Total shippage of X/G. So cute! Used to love this show as a tykedyke!
- 02:31 I so love listening to the birds as they fly over my top-story window angled down toward the large field tree.
- 02:54 @createsunspots I am so excited for you and Indiana! Giggles. We will both be passing out for sleep soon.
- 04:05 1,200 words. I don't know what to do with the conclusion. Then in-paper citation and basically done. May write conclusion and quick nap.
- 04:47 Finished (except some twiddling and printing and passing in), loading Grey's Anatomy for when I'm home from everything.
- 09:52 Practical went well. Worked with Jojo and Ems. Now editing assessment. I swear I don't have enough for ecological importance.