Teh Kwii's Kweh
And that's a wrap, folks! Kupokweh!
- 22:11 My ukulele "breaks" always end up lasting way too long. And now I've watched a film with mates. So finally opening up work at 2 a.m...
- 22:36 Listening to the recording of one of my songs from when I was 15 and then 18 is hilarious. Also makes me want to get a head-recorder again.
- 22:51 My stomach hungers for food as I have not eaten since half 5, which was 9 and some hours ago. I could nibble an apple with dark chocolate...
- 23:19 Hearing Tammy's voice in the audibook comforts me. Reminds me of olden days and I smile. Hearing about Rosethorn, too. I can do this.
- 01:26 Dear Kiwi: 5.30 a.m. is not the time to be inspired to sing and record music. Go to SLEEP. Then wake up. And work. Yeah, that.
- 10:47 @createsunspots Strange thing is that it wasn't even lack of sleep. That's when I'm naturally awake. Probably why I'm prone to all-nighters.
- 10:50 @moebiuscascade So jealous! Sadly really want lip piercing... @createsunspots Dodo face! Giggles. Reminds me of Fforde's books.
- 10:51 I have now been awake for about two hours. Had lunch. Had a conversation. Got a new CD (so lovely!). Work soon, egads.
- 14:52 @createsunspots I'm probably going to be like that for next week and the end of this week. Hoping not, but probably anyway.