- 21:45 I emailed Quinny! Win. To ask if A New Earth was the book she mentioned senior year. And to see if she answers. Sneaky. Hah.
- 04:50 I am still packing. Well, organising to pack. Suitcases aren't being touched yet. Scary. Exciting. Frustrating, bad procrastination. Bad me.
- 06:14 I knew it would be hard to sleep even if I tried to let myself. I might as well keep packing, now that it's planned...
- 14:20 My clothes are packed. Now time to throw the random junk in my other suitcase. Stupid that I'm most concerned about a report, not flying.
- 15:09 I printed my eTicket and directions to the bus to Reading. The idea of an overnight flight is still very strange to me.
And that's a wrap, folks! Kupokweh!