Teh Kwii's Kweh
And that's a wrap, folks! Kupokweh!
- 09:14 I hit 1000 posts on sheroes. And dear goodness, how am I always so tired?
- 10:26 There was definitely old food on that EOB. It was green and gross. Yay payments, boo on goo?
- 11:49 Lightning crashes... I love working during storms! This is fantastic. <3.
- 12:01 Lisa accidentally paid me $10/hr for last week and this week. Haha, oops? But I offered to give the $53 back.
- 12:07 There is a river of tan dirt from the riding ring snaking through the driveway to my car... Grin. And Ed is off to get electrocuted.
- 12:09 Oh, and Deb now has a job here. So far we haven't heard about her boyfriend, so either he died or she learned how to hush.
- 12:15 Lisa just made me jump when she came and touched my shoulder to tell me not to worry about the money, and said, "See how hard she concentrates!"
- 12:15 I wasn't thinking about imaginary hippos in the riding river or anything...
- 12:27 Epic chiros using crayons on superbills when they can't find a pen? Haha, super cute.
- 12:31 We just discussed the techniques of kissing after wondering what "necking" was. Bloodhound or fish? Don't kiss a hybrid. Just geh.
- 12:33 The moral of the story: "Do not ride or neck a giraffe."
- 12:43 Kit: "I kiss poles hardcore." Sharon: [Walks in and gives VERY strange look.] Kit & Kiwi: [Crack up.]
- 14:43 I play with my bangs too much.
- 14:59 Finished right on time. I love how I'm reminded to send in my tracking as if I have ever once forgotten.