- 1) Tru Love directed and written by Kate Johnston and Shauna MacDonald. ****
2) Camp Takota starring Hannah Hart, Grace Helbig, Mamrie Hart (who also produced it); really only 5* for fans of the online personalities, but since I am, I loved it. Bonus queer woman without it being a big deal. Played by a RL gay woman. *****
3) Blazing Saddles directed by Mel Brooks. ***
4) 12 Years a Slave directed by Steve McQueen. ****
5) Big Hero 6 directed by Don Hall & Chris Williams. (Watched with my father.) ***
6) The Host directed by Andrew Niccol and written by him and Stephenie Meyer (the writer of the original book). **
7) Night at the Museum: Secret of the Tomb directed by Shawn Levy. **** [extra star for it including the final scene we'll get of Robin Williams]
8) Despicable Me directed by Pierre Coffin and Chris Renaud. **** Julie Andrews voicing a character makes me smile.
[Crossposted from dreamwidth.]
Current Location: Kiwi's Cupboard Over the Stairs.
Current Music: I Fall In Love Too Easily - Shirley Horn